From: Rene Tschaggelar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 3:49 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Ground Planes

Since the plane takes a long time drawing/refreshing, I
usually place the plane as last action.
I finish the layout without plane, then save it and copy
to a new name usually  'mydesign_WP.pcb', eg adding the _WP
postfix. Then I pour the plane. If the fill is not complete,
eg there are holes, a few vias assigned to GND do the job,
- repour.

For HF prints, a bunch of via's connect the upper and the
lower GND plane. It takes some iteration until the plane
and the vias make sense.

Rene