If you are asking if there is a "stand-alone" viewer application
(that you might send clients, for example) the answer is no.

However, you can request a demo CD of Protel 99SE from Altium and
that can be used to view your files. It will be a limited
function version (I'm not sure of the limitations though).

The way I distribute files from Protel for customer viewing is
make pdf files directly from Protel using Adobe Acrobat. The
customer can then view and print them, but not manipulate any
design data.

If the customer actually needs to manipulate data, export data,
etc. -- then your only other choice is really for the customer to
purchase Protel99SE.

Matt Pobursky
Maximum Performance Systems