Brad,

Sorry I couldn't help and I didnt intentionally mean to sound
authoritative. Im definitely not an expert on Protel.

Heres a suggestion:

Print to a postscipt file printer and use ghostview or similar postscript
viewer to change to a pdf. Then you have a handy pdf to distribute.

Wayne Trow
PCB Design Technician
Gallagher Group LTD
Hamilton
NEW ZEALAND
[p] +64 7 838 9800 ext 8737
[f] +64 7 838 9801
[e] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    "Brad

                    Velander"            To:     "'Protel EDA Forum'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <BVelander@nor       cc:

                    sat.com>             Subject:     Re: [PEDA] Protel Viewer

                    17/01/02 13:14

                    Please respond

                    to "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

Wayne,
           thanks for clarifying. I didn't really doubt you because you
sounded
so authoritative in your post but I certainly couldn't figure out how to do
it.
           The problem with the cut-paste operation for schematics, someone
was
just at my desk and we were talking about it, you can't rotate the pasted
schematic in WORD. You are stuck with the landscape schematic in a portrait
page within Word. Unless you change the section formatting in WORD to do
the
one page as landscape. Some people bitch a bit about this solution because
then all of their header and footer information gets changed to the sides
of
the page as well.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.