Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
#300 - 4401 Still Creek Drive,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada, V5C 6G9.
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
Website: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Trow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 3:41 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Protel Viewer

SORRY !!!

I've led you astray.

The metafiles are only for PCB - stupid me !!

If you want a "softcopy" of a schematic by putting it in a program such as
Word you can just use copy/cut/paste commands.

There is also an add-on called klipper - distibuted by desktop-eda
(www.desktop-eda.com.au) - which allows:

-PCB and PCB Library Editor:
-    Copy and paste to and from the Windows clipboard
-    Place bitmaps and Window Metafiles into you PCB or PCB library
documents
-
-Schematic and Schematic Library Editor:
-    Paste from the Windows Clipboard
-    An alternative to the Protel Place Graphic command that stores the
image in your document
-    Place the objects on the Windows clipboard as a graphic image (which
you can re-size)
-    Place Text on the Windows Clipboard as text in your schematic
-
<copied from the klipper help file>

Sorry for the mis-direction

Wayne Trow