----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Reagan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Unfortunate Blazerouter
.
> While I am on this subject of pattern recognition.....Altium if you are
> reading this.....give us something that will recognize signal (neg) and
> signal (pos) as a patterned pair. Or ability to automatically
> identify/correlate and pair  positive and negative signals from the
netlist.
> This may  require setting   a standard naming conventions  for  signal
names
> on schematics.    Differential paired routing has taken  over in high
speed
> design and is a must for any new router.
.
.
.

> Mike Reagan

I've recommended essentially the same thing to Altium. I've also requested a
'differential' integrity checker. Altium Support has told me that the more
requests they receive re a certain issue, the higher the priority. I suggest
that your send your wish (the paragraph above) directly to Altium.

Regards,
Fred A Rupinski