after i wrote this note i went at looked at the machine i am working on
at the moment
it is an ELSA Gladiac 511
works fine so please delete my knock on ELSA, i didn't even know i had
it

it has little bit of the Protel runaway problem in PCB which another
machine with a non-elsa but same GEFORCE chips does not have
nonetheless it is tolerable and quite stable

Dennis Saputelli