At 10:48 PM 1/30/2002 +0000, Rich Thompson wrote:
>sites that archive this forum.  i realise that techserv havent done this and
>the yahoo groups backup list is web accessable but i thought there were
>others

The "backup list," [EMAIL PROTECTED], was not created to be an
active list as long as the Forum is running properly. It's there for
emergency use or however else members want to us it. We ask that users
*not*, absent dire necessity, post to both that list and this one, since
everyone, presumably, on protel-users is also on this list. But if you
think that the Techserv list is down, by all means, post to protel-users,
most of the major writers are subscribers.

There is another list, protel-users-PEDA-archive, which is an archive of
the Techserv list. Essentially, it is a subscriber to this list so that its
archive is an archive of the Forum. Techserv also started an archive, but
it cannot be browsed, it seems. There are older archives, before the
yahoogroups and Techserv archives were started, in the possession of
various individuals.

So the archive at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/protel-users-PEDA-Archive/messages

is pretty much what we have for easy public access.

(Registration with yahoogroups *might* be necessary to view this archive, I
can't easily tell without burning my yahoogroups cookie.... and then I'd
have to remember the password, etc....)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA