It seems that way; but WTF did they not make this clear when we applied?? We
all received the confirmation email apparently, but nowhere in the
confirmation email did it say "please allow 14 weeks for delivery" or
whatever.

I can appreciate that it isn't finished yet (ie, the tasking compiler), but
surely they can offer us something in lieu of it until it is ready? I've
told a whole heap of engineers about this offer, and if they've taken it up,
it's hurt *my* credibility if they haven't yet received it.

Cheers,
Matthew van de Werken
Electronics Engineer
CSIRO Exploration & Mining - Gravity Group
1 Technology Court - Pullenvale - Qld - 4069
ph:  (07) 3327 4685     fax:  (07) 3327 4455
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]