James,
        what exactly do you mean by "filled keepouts"? This sounds like a
fill to me, is that what you intended? You seem to be talking about tracks
though, so I am a little confused by your query.

        If you are trying to put down fills at angles, just hit tab after
starting the fill, enter the angle you want in the properties dialogue and
then continue placing your fill on the specified angle. While you are in the
properties windows I guess you could also check the Keepout checkbox and
then you don't have to change the fill to a keepout after placing it.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

See us at Booth 323 at Satellite 2002 in Washington, DC March 6-8.