Looks nice. But what use is there ?
 From a prototype that has been tested I can make a shot
with a digital camera. This image is then used for fabrication
and documentation.
I realize there might be advantages when working with very
bulky parts, assuming collisions are visible. But with TQFP
and 1206 cases, 3D is not that spectacular. Showing off with
a nicley textured connector, rendered with 10k triangles ?

Rene