The collapse of the company doesn't necessarily reflect on the product.

If all we had to do was design the best products then a good number of us
would probably be wealthy and retired by now.
        The second comment would be if the product was so poor why has
Protel kept it and maintained development? I think that we will see a
healthy dose of the some of the best PCAD features start showing up in
Protel soon. (Can't wait for unlimited user definable attributes in the
parts/symbol library).

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

See us at Booth 323 at Satellite 2002 in Washington, DC March 6-8.