At 10:31 AM 2/13/2002 +1100, Ian Wilson wrote:
It is a bug. Maybe two.

Yes. I have in front of me, on the other monitor, a copper pour connected
to net GND, and a piece of independent track connected to No_Net. The pour
is over the track, no error markers showing. If I double-click on the
polygon, hit OK, and click Yes to Rebuild, the same conditions remain. If I
uncheck Pour Over Same Net, the track is cleared.

However, if I edit the track to any other net besides GND and No-Net, it is
properly cleared.

I would conclude that, to the polygon pour routine, No_Net is considered
the same as the polygon net, but if the track net is changed back to No_Net
after having been something else, it is still kept clear on rebuild.

It would be interesting to examine the ASCII database. I suspect that this
error might not persist through ASCII export/import, but I haven't tried it.

The other possible bug is that a keepout was not respected. It could be
argued however, that a keepout with an assigned net is a device meaning
"Keep everything out except this net." I'd leave it. If you want keepouts
to be unconditionally respected by polygon pour, don't give them (or leave
them) any net....

While we are on the subject of keepouts, the keepout attribute should be
globally editable.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA