although i am habituated to the PgUp PgDn keys for zoom i think they
were VERY BAD default choices
whenever the focus is not on the graphical screen but on maybe a list
box, the PgUp PgDn keys act as they would in most programs and move
up/down the list, this drives me crazy in lib edit when i haven't
clicked the screen first and then hit PgDn, but i'm really in the list
box and the graphical object jumps to some other one

PgUp PgDn should drive the scroll bars on a graphical screen

Dennis Saputelli