I confess, I actually get paid to live at work at read this list. Except my
employer doesn't know it, yet...
I type 50-60 WPM accurately, so the time I spend posting is fairly small.
Other posters probably actually think about what they are writing, whereas I
usually just let it flow, damn the run on sentences, damn the pu n.,tuation,
damn it all.

The composer of the analysis maybe used a list reporting feature?

I like the traffic. Let's me know the Protel community is alive and well.
Warm fuzzies etc.