JaMi (however that is pronounced),

I have been deleting the messages in this thread as they come in, but it
just won't stop! This banter is precisely the clutter you were
complaining about. I agree that Mr. Lomax can be long winded, but I can
usually gleen something of value from his posts. And I disregard any
condescending demeanor from his messages. I've got bigger concerns.

So, in short (for a change), if you and Lomax want to fight it out, do
it somewhere else. Let's stick to strictly technical issues here.
Anything more is just posturing with no technical value whatsoever.

Bryn (pronounce it however you want)