JaMi,

No, I don't have to be reading this thread, but I have, and as such, I find
it offensive that someone who sounds very disgruntled, has chosen this list
to vent in.

Mr lomax has been of enourmous benefit to me as an engineer who must
occasionally do a layout using PROTEL.  Both from a PROTEL usage point of
view, and as a board designer.  I get the impression that I am not alone on
this.

You embarrass yourself.  If not for Mr Lomax, then please stop for your own
benefit.

Mike