I think the most interesting thing about this post is that the poster
alleges others have a lot of free time, when it could be suggested that the
act of counting posts by author implies free time to perform such
frivolities. Of course, this post suggests I have too much free time, too...

Cheers,
Matthew van de Werken
Electronics Engineer
CSIRO Exploration & Mining - Gravity Group
1 Technology Court - Pullenvale - Qld - 4069
ph:  (07) 3327 4685     fax:  (07) 3327 4455