OMG!!!

I went to Andrew's video card source (www.evga.com) and noticed their
Geforce2MX drivers were newer than my card's site (www.gainward.com) I
downloaded them and crossed my fingers. nVIEW was in there and it ROCKS!!!!

I can now have different refresh rates for my Sony21" and my 17" LCD. The
LCD only seems to be sharp at 60HZ, and on my Sony, I get a headache at that
rate!)

I don't have dialog boxes pop up between the two monitors anymore!! Woo
hoo!!!!!!

And I swear the fonts are a little sharper!

Everyone that has a Gainward card should give it a shot!!

Tony