Win2000.

As I understand it, it's only the Geforce 4 cards, and the MX based cards.
I'm not sure if the Geforce2 GTS is included. I may be wrong. However, the
card I have is roughly $60 now. Dirt cheap.

Oh, one more thing while I'm at it: The QualECAD 3D stuff doesn't seem to
work on my card, or my system or something. It's probably something screwy
with this system because his stuff works great on my PIII notebook. I'm
still trying to figure that out. There are known issues with OpenGL and dual
screen, but I tried one-screen mode and still couldn't get it going.

Tony