To carry on further with this thread. To those of you that think it's off
topic, it's not.

Protel with dual monitors is SO MUCH BETTER now, it's unbelieveable. I can
now see a full screen PCB and a full screen SCH at the same time, and I LOVE
IT!!!

I can also see a full screen PDF data sheet and a full screen Protel
schematic LIB and it's equally cool.

Ok, enough of that! :)

Tony