At 11:58 AM 2/18/2002 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>I figured out how to export to spread, made one change in the
>spreadsheet to try it out, and now I can't find any command to re-import the
>info back into the schematic.

File/Update. Yes, it is *really* easy to overlook this, it is not where one
would expect.

The whole spreadsheet editor, I am afraid, is rather obscure as well as
being buggy, the only crashes I regularly see are while manipulating the
spreadsheet. I have elsewhere explained why this might be true: most of us
are not using the spreadsheet.

It's circular: the spreadsheet is hard to use, so most of us don't us it.

But it is *extremely* valuable, there are plenty of things that simply
can't be done any other way, except by long and laborious labor, redundant
as that is....

So those of us who are using the spreadsheet have learned the incantations
to recite and the incense to burn, figuratively speaking. It likes to be
treated *just so*. Which is why, some time back, I gave an *exact*
procedure to follow for exporting and importing.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA