My $0.02c is that any acronym that ends in B for board relates to the
basic entity to which components are assembled.

Any acronym ending in A for assembly relates to the board plus components.

So I don't care whether you call it a PCB or PWB - it's a bare board.
A PWA or PCA is the output from the reflow oven...

Just a personal opinion, mind you...

My personal usage would be PCB and PCA

John Haddy