Hello everyone..

We have pretty much beaten to death the definition of PWA, PWB, PCA, PCB.
Now that we know what we are talking or not talking about..  The question I
have is....

What are the top Ten or twenty(now a days)  DFM "Best Practices" process
steps, or checks or suggestions you might look for
to ensure  a design is right the first time you send it to manufacturing..

When I say manufacturing I mean fabrication, assembly and test.

I am trying to put together a checklist that will address 80-95% of the
problems that seem to come back from manufacturing
causing delay or a respin.. increased cost  etc...

Thank you in advance.

Sam Cox...