i like totally agree
it also autosaves files from other DDBs which may be only open for
reference

don't know what the solution would be though, maybe only do autosave on
the 'current' DDB and/or only if changed

the autosave did save me once though when the other backups in the local
directory were of no use

Dennis Saputelli