Hi Florian,
I have used the Isolator software from T-Tech out of the US. It imports
gerber files and drill files directly then generates its own isolation route
files. It is very effective and easy to use, but not very fast. It's great
for single sided test PCBs but I found it a bit of a pain for complex double
sided. It seems to me that you can't beat the proto-1 service at AP
Circuits. Just my opinion!
www.apcircuits.com
Cheers,

                           GE Energy Services
______________________

Lloyd Good
Development Digitization

Substation Automation Solutions
GE Harris Energy Control Systems Canada, Inc.
2728 Hopewell Place N.E., Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7J7  CANADA
Tel: 403.214.4777,  Dialcomm: 8.498.4777,  Fax: 403.287.7946
Website: www.gepower.com/geharrisenergy/

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is privileged, confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee named above. If the reader
of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately by telephone (collect) at (1) 403.214.4400 and destroy this
e-mail as well as any copy. Thank you.