Brian,
Actually, when we used the Isolation S/W, it was for a New Hermes Vangard
7000 plotter/miller. It is usually used for sign making, but because it has
the variable speed armature in Z axis and accepts HPGL input, that's what we
used to iso-route PCBs. T-Tech has their own miller/plotter with a
proprietary file exchange, but the S/W exports the isolation routing path
into both DXF and HPGL. We also had some conversion S/W with our plotter to
go from DXF or HPGL to their own file system, but we never used it.
Regards,

                           GE Energy Services
______________________

Lloyd Good
Development Digitization

Substation Automation Solutions
General Electric Canada, Inc.
2728 Hopewell Place N.E., Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7J7  CANADA
Tel: 403.214.4777,  Dialcomm: 8.498.4777,  Fax: 403.287.7946
Website: www.gepower.com/geharrisenergy/

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is privileged, confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee named above. If the reader
of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately by telephone (collect) at (1) 403.214.4400 and destroy this
e-mail as well as any copy. Thank you.