From: Steve Wiseman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 6:10 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Operations on no-net features?

<snip>

Nope. Really, no. It doesn't. It selects the connected copper, _not_ all
no-net tracks. (or it might be remembering a net-name from ages ago, or
almost anything. What it doesn't do is what it should...).
I wonder if features which were originally on a net but have had their
connectivity removed, behave differently to brand new no-net features...
(just checked - this would appear to be the case. Features which used to
be on nets, but which now aren't, as a result of deleting the parts they
were attached to, and updating the PCB with "assign net to connected
copper" ticked, don't fall properly back to no-net, and therefore don't
get globaled properly. I now think this is a bug, rather than my
confusion.

<snip>

Steve