From: Abd ul-Rahman Lomax [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 9:16 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] delete comps not in netlist

<SNIP>

They must have reference designators, however, so what is needed is a way
to suppress their output on BOMs, etc. Is there such a way? (I don't have
to deal with BOMs very often, so I don't know and while I recall discussion
of this, I don't recall the results of the discussion.)

Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA