Hello all,

I'm using the simulator in P99SE, SP6, and I can't get the simulation setup
to save. What I mean is, if I set it to do an ac small signal analysis, as
well as the transient analysis, then run the analysis, the first run through
has all the analyses as expected, but if I go back and run another
simulation, the ac has been disabled, and I only get the transient results.
I need to re-enable the ac analysis, and set the start and stop frequencies
every time. This is extremely irritating!

Any help will be very gratefully received.

Thanks for your time.

Steve.