Hello Marshall,

I don't have any .nsx files in the design (I think they're generated from
text boxes in the schematic). I'll try setting the parameters that I need in
the .nsx, or maybe just set up a batch file to move the cfg from my temp dir
to the design dir. Not ideal, but it should work.

Thanks for the idea.

Steve.