Hello again Rolf,

I have now created a fresh Windows File System design, and put in it just
the schematic that I am simulating. There is no CFG file created in the
schematic directory, but one is created in my temp directory. I have set
different locations for the temp directory environment variables, and each
time the cfg is put into the temp directory that I have set (after a restart
of P99SE), but P99SE doesn't look there for the file. If I move the file
from the temp directory to the directory containing the schematic, then the
simulation runs as I would expect. BUT, changing sim options updates the
file in the temp directory (as I suspected, but not much use). So, it would
appear that on this system (P99SE SP6, Windows 2000) the cfg file is created
in the temp directory, but accessed in the schematic directory. I presume
nobody else has seen this, as it's so annoying that I'm sure that it would
have been reported. If somebody else can confirm/deny this behaviour I'd be
grateful.

Thanks

Steve.