Okay, since there seems to be some interest in these files, I've posted
them to a website for universal access. Look here
http://www.traclabs.com/~bwolfe/ <http://www.traclabs.com/%7Ebwolfe/>
Let me know (via my regular email, not this forum) if you have any
difficulties with access.

--
Name   : Bryn Wolfe
Title  : Robotics Engineer