> Ditto Steve.
> Prior to doing any selection operation I always invoke my own little
> prayer that starts with X (deselect), A (all).
> Your suggestion on the zoom document (I use (Z)zoom (A)all) was also
> my exact thought for dealing with the components (or anything else)
outside
> of the board outline as well.
>
> Brad Velander.

Another trick that can assist with determining whether any items are in the
"Twilight Zone" is to invoke the key sequence R B (invoking the
"Reports/Board Information..." item in the default PCB menu). The "PCB
Information" dialog box that is subsequently invoked will inform you (within
the "Board Dimensions" section) if any items have negative coordinates
(relative to the absolute origin), or (by summing the "Min" and arrowed
distances) whether any items are more than 100 inches to the right of and/or
"above" the absolute origin.

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer