From: Robison Michael R CNIN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: April 8, 2002 10:42 AM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: [PEDA] library orientation of designators and types ??

hello,

i created a component in a library and when i place it
on the schematic, the part designator and type are way
off where they don't belong.  i've got other components
that are fine, but i can't find the difference and i
can't figure out how to adjust the default locations for
these fields in the component library.

i looked in the library under description, which has text
fields nomenclature, but no coordinate options.  i compared
the component coordinates in the library of a component
that works fine with the misbehaving one, and couldn't find
any notable differences.

thank you, miker