Rene,
        it is certainly possible to do using the Netlist Manager.
Design Menu, Netlist Manager, on the Menu in the bottom left, select "Update
Free Primitives From Component Pads".

This will update all unassigned tracks, fills, polygons, etc. according to
the netlist names for the existing pads.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.