Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> [Snip] Within a short time,
> though, will come another entrepeneur who recognizes the void which Protel
> has left, and fills it with tools which advance the state of the art, at a
> price which fits the vast numbers of small shops which have been overlooked
> by the financial types. Looks like I'm stuck with P99SEsp6, warts and all,
> until that next entrepeneur gets going. Hmmm, my degree is in computer
> science (I started out doing mostly programming), and I've now got a lot of
> experience designing PC boards so I also know the user side of things. Maybe
> a new business opportunity here.....
>
> Steve Hendrix

I think the entrepreneurs have already got going. There's stuff out there for
under a $1000 which does the job very nicely. And a few who are so keen to bite
at the big boys heels that they give it away (almost literally) if you say that
you're looking at Protel, Cadence etc - it seems that we're their prime
targets...

Kiernan Fitzpatrick

Join IrishCircle - IrishAbroad's premium service
http://www.irishabroad.com/circle/