Abd ul-Rahman,
        here is a quotation from an Altium publically released report
courtesy of the Australian Stock Exchange. Article is "Revises Revenue
Forecasts" "Part A" released April 11th 2002.

"Another impact on revenue figures for this half is the re-scheduling
of our next major product release. Protel DXP, which is now expected
to go into external beta testing in May and released for sale in July
2002."

So I guess anybody can talk about May beta testing occuring all they want
because Altium has already released such information publically.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.

<SNIP>

> I signed the NDA, but it does allow signers to reveal already public
> information, public as of the time of signing. The
> interpretation of that,
> and application to this situation, is not completely clear to
> me, but I do
> interpret it as possibly meaning that the fact of Beta
> testing remains
> confidential if it was not publicly known when the agreement
> was signed.
>
> So I can't conform or reveal whether or not I have received a
> Beta testing
> offer....
<SNIP>