Abd ul-Rahman,
        no you are not describing the process that I was trying to recall.
Trust me, your description in no way resembles the process, nor is your
process limited to Ver. 2.8 is it?
        Don't worry about the original person who told me the process, as I
said earlier, it was a former employee of Norsat. I know that nobody on the
listserver knows him because he had never been on the listserver.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.

<SNIP>
> You don't need to remember. The process is almost trivial in
> Protel, and I
> described it.
<SNIP>

> The process you described is simply a "global edit."

<SNIP>

> The "unique names for each different size" are not necessary,
> but someone
> might create descriptive pad names to help in the process.
> Once again, the
> tool is Global Edit.

<SNIP>

> We do know the process, and we have been describing it....

<SNIP>