Abd,
I found out that there are as many opinions about
negation as the people are.
I just tried to debugg a board, which schematic was in
Protel and the net names were RESET and RESET_. Do
figure which one where is connected if you have it
only on paper.
Due to the way the net labels are attached to the wire
in Protel, the underscore overlaps the wire and hardly
could be seen.
That was what I meant.

Mira

http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/forumrules.html