Mike,

It sounds like what you want is simply to combine the current boards onto
one panel. This is easy to do at the Gerber stage using CAMtastic. You can
also add the scoring or routing information and dimensions at that point. I
would avoid messing with combining schematics, there would likely result in
refdes and net name conflicts.

Darryl Newberry
Freedom Scientific
11800 31st Court N