Mike,
        I might be tempted to not do anything to the schematic at this time
besides add your two connectors. Add two connectors to your nets and route
the nets as normal. On your board, route the nets right across the split or
leave a gap along the score or break line. Then when you want one board in
the end you need only route the gaps and remove the two connectors from you
schematic and PCB. I think that this does what you want. Oh yeah, almost
forgot you will have to put up with a PCB DRC report which will list
unrouted nets if you gap them across the score line but that shouldn't be a
biggie to work around.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.