Mike,

In my previous response I misunderstood your question. I had it the other
way around, going two boards into one. Oops, sorry.

Like the others posters are saying, keep the one schematic, add connectors
to existing nets, and route the traces right across the cuts. I think you
can ignore DRCs just for those from-tos. Be sure to have copious notes on
the fab drawing explaining what you want of course.