From: Dennis Saputelli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 10:57 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] graphic logo on schem

can someone tell me again how to get a graphic logo to work consistently
on a schematic across a network?

i put a copy of the bmp in the local directory of the project DDB
also inside the DDB (a desperate move maybe)

when working on other machines on the network the logo comes and goes

(when working on other machines the work is done thru mapped drive
letters)

if i open the DDB which holds the given .dot template the logo magically
appears

on the local machine (the machine on which it was created) this is not
necessary

Dennis Saputelli

* Tracking #: D8DC8BC594B56C41B2D293079AEEC1DFAC0A4595