-Snip-

> There is
> only one way that Protel will ever listen, stop giving them
> your money!
> Don't upgrade to DXP, don't pay for ATS. Watch them squirm

-Snip-

>       We need a good old fashion 'user' revolt, tell Protel
> that we are
> not going to take it any more. Their days of blank promises
> and lies are
> over and we will only budge after they 'prove' their intent
> to supply good
> applications, fix bugs and otherwise support their product
> and customers.

-Snip-

>       Make sure that Protel knows that they are not getting
> your money by
> blatantly posting here that they are not getting your money.
> Time and time
> again. They are watching this list.

Amen brother!

I've been told by my boss that for what Altium are offering with ATS it's
just not going to happen here. DXP is way out of the question.

It's a pity that more people wont jump on this bandwagon. They'll just keep
forking out hard earned money for defective software.

Tom.

* Tracking #: 5B367CDDE9318D4283BAB8267003C39AF07E5878