So you've dropped a pro package for a hobby package? Maybe it could be
better, given enough time, but most of the people on this list aren't
hobbyist, then make a living (in part) by doing SCH capture and PCB layout.
Like I said before, what's your time worth?

I've got a pretty good investment in custom components and knowledge of
Protel. It would take a large screw-up on their part to make me switch. The
worst thing that will probably happen is that I'll stop upgrading and just
use 99SE forever.