How about just including DXP anywhere in the Subject if it's DXP related and
not 99SE or prior?

I think most of us have some sort of mail filter that could sort it. I
current use the PEDA string to get it into a Protel mail folder, away from
my regular inbox.

I could search for DXP to subdivide if further.

Tony