From: Peder K. Hellegaard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 8:20 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] SV: Hard Look at other Programms

Do yourself a favour:

Take a look at the relative new tool called PULSONIX (www.pulsonix.com)

Those guys are very serious and the package is low priced but with very good
functionality and not to forget: Very stable.

In addition, if a user finds a bug (it is software though) and reports it,
it is usually fixed within a few hours (and this is the fact) and the user
receives the updated files. This is the customer care you always has been
looking for.

The Pulsonix EDA tool imports design files AND library files from a lot of
other EDA tools, and this also works perfectly.