Yes the site is pretty unprofessional. It's a bad first impression.

The contacts link is invalid: http://www.pulsonix.com/contacts.htm
The ordering page has an email addr, but they couldn't even bother to
include a mailto tag to make it easy to contact them.
http://www.pulsonix.com/ordering.htm

How much is it? Who knows...