----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Karavidas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Protel EDA Forum'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2002 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] KLUNK! - Whats wrong with this picture.

> Did P98 "KLUNK!" back in 1998 on Win98? Maybe a service pack to windows,
> or win2k or winXP changed somehow and caused the "KLUNK!" to start. The
> reason I ask that is because I have a simple app I purchased and it was
> running fine one win98, then on win2k. At some point I tried it on winXP
> and the minimize button no longer worked! How could a simple, ubiquitous
> task as minimize stop working?? I have no idea, but I asked the vendor
> that supports the app and they say they are aware of it and will release
> a fix at some point. Does the lack of a date mean they aren't sure why
> it broke?

Excellent question and very valid point!

P98 does "KLUNK! in Win98, but I am not sure about Win95 or NT4.

Is it possible that anyone else out there can answer this question?

> I know you do PCB layout, but do you design software also?

the short answer is yes. This is a simple question which I believe you and
several others have asked before, but I haven't gotten around to answering
it yet. I will. Too long an answer for today though, as I still have to
finish the "board from hell" by Monday.

JaMi

* Tracking #: A58DB5C5900B284F8CC1B32F5139D275AEA803EE