vincent mail wrote:
<snip>

> ( i got some specs but incomplete)

<snip>

Vincent,
As I mentioned already, I have OrCAD SDT Reference Guide on my desk
- opened on the right chapter.
So, if you have any specific questions - ask, I'll try to find an answer.

I already proposed to prepare a sample library in all needed formats,
so - if you need it, let me know.

Contact me directly if you wish: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I checked something today, that could be helpful. Sorry if you already

have known this.

Intro:
1. To import SDT schematic into Capture you need SDT library in a binary
    format
2. To compile ASCII to binary you use composer.exe (OrCAD SDT utility)
3. Composer won't compile the ASCII without bitmap information - it
    reports: "Unexpected keyword encountered -> VECTOR"
4. Orcad Capture doesn't need that bitmap information - it uses only
    vector description of component.

My "discovery":
You may easily cheat the Composer!
Instead of the correct bitmap (programmatic preparation of which could
be time consuming) you may include single dot (.) which is a
representation of 1x1 pixel empty space.
Composer compiles then to binary format with a wrong bitmap information
but the correct vector description.
I haven't observed any odds with Capture reading such a library.

Wojciech Oborski